Thursday, August 24, 2017

1.) My favorite word is breathtaking.
2.) My least favorite word is vomit.
3.) One thing I like about my life is my supportive family and encouraging friends.
4.) One thing I do not like about my life is how much I stress about being good enough for everything.
5.)  One profession I would like to attempt is a social worker.
6.) One profession I would never attempt would to go into the military.
7.) Three words that describe me are intellectual, bossy, go-getter.

         There are a lot of things I hope to gain from taking this class. I have been excited to take this class for a while now. One of the biggest reason for me wanting to take this class is because I've been interested in social work for a very long time and I think having a background in psychology will help me decide whether or not I should go into a social work field. I've also thought about becoming a psychiatrist, so this class might help me make some future decisions.
       
         I hope that having Mr. Reints as my teacher will give me a more college-like feel as far as the homework, discussions, and lectures. I believe this class will be fun and exciting, especially with Mr. Reints as a teacher. This class will help to prepare me for future psychology classes that I might end up taking in college anyways. Having a background should give me a head start in those classes. So overall, I hope to gain some knowledge in the field so that I can make better decisions about my future college and career plans, as well as getting a small feel for what a college class could be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment