Thursday, January 18, 2018

Barnga

1.) Chaos
2.) I just expected a normal card game
3.) I didn't realize anything was wrong until the end when people were looking confused and were making different shapes for the suits with their hands.
4.) Since I didn't realize that anything was wrong until the end, I just played the game like normal with the rules I knew.
5.) It was difficult to communicate. I was frustrated, that's for sure. I didn't get mad until other people started getting mad and confused at what was happening. But I was oblivious.
6.) No, I don't think it's appropriate for a culture. I think for the game itself you can call it "a game - or sort of". But I don't think culture is a game. It can be confusing and frustrating, but not a game?
7.) A universal language and currency would be very beneficial for this world. It would make things easier and more peaceful.
8.) It teaches us that all cultures are different and that we don't understand each other because we can't properly communicate with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment